And now Jennifer has tagged me!!
Brace yourselves…here we go!
n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies
A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
down five of your own personal idiosyncrasies. Then, if you wish, tag
five people from your live gerbil or friendslist to do the same.
1. Food is not meant to be mixed together prior to reaching your stomach. There will be no touching prior to ingestion. And, there are times that I seriously consider only eating one thing for a while. Also, there are only four things that are actually meant to touch: Steak, Corn, Potatoes and Gravy. That’s it. Nothing else.
2. When putting something on a bulletin board everything has to line up or it bothers me. The same goes for putting labels on files.
3. I will toss flip flops, boots and sneakers anywhere in the house but my stilettos have a special place in my closet. They’re even in boxes to keep the dust off.
4. Not sure if this is an idiosyncrasy or not but…I refuse to go into my basement. It is dark, dank, dirty, generally ucky and there are dead…things. I have been known to go an entire day without hot water or heat in mid-winter because I will not, under any circumstances go into the basement. At all. I also have attic issues but since alot of my files are in there I have to deal. There aren’t moldy spiders up there so it makes it a little easier.
5. Typos. I hate typos. I can spell like nobody’s business and have been called a walking Webster on more than one occasion – mostly because I did alot of reading during my teen geek years. How hard is it to do a freaking spellcheck before you click on ‘post’?! Boy do I hate that.
There. There are five things…now I’m going to go alphabetize my cupboards and line up my clothes by color ;o)