- Getting screamed at when you tell someone you’ll ‘think about it’ (instead of no).
- Hearing ‘what-EVER‘ about 136 times a day.
- Being expected to be a taxi, no matter what.
- Orthodontist appointments.
- Saying ‘don’t make me regret letting you do this’ about a dozen times.
- A dishwasher loaded with clean dishes – for two days (because being online is waaay more important) Did I mention I have one of those old wheel-it-to-the sink models that sit in the middle of the kitchen? TWO days, people. TWO.
- Being unable to use your own toilet because the bathroom is occupied 23.9 hours a day.
….in case you haven’t guessed already…my daughter is back from a summer at my sister’s in PA. I was happy for about five minutes and then she spoke…
Just kidding, I’m pretty sure I’m happy she’s back. ;o)