…and some knitting stuff at the end ;o)
- When Mom says ‘brake’ she means put your foot on the brake pedal and apply pressure. SLLLOOOOWWWWLLLYYYY.
- Whem Mom yells ‘BRAKE’ she means stop RIGHT NOW or the e-brake is going on.
- When Mom pulls the e-brake it’s not fun like Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and we don’t go sliding sideways like when Roger pulls it to do doughnuts in a rainstorm…(in a parking lot…at night…with nobody around…*ahem*)
- When Mom says ‘two and ten o’clock’ she means put your damned hands at two and ten o’clock on the fricken wheel or you’re not driving.
- When Mom says, “that’s it, Roger is teaching you how to drive” that doesn’t mean you have the all clear to be a snotty-ass kid and reply with ‘whatEVER‘, it means you’d better say you’re sorry and do what she says or else.
- And ‘or else’ means you won’t fricken drive ’til you’re 18.
We will speak no more of this. My nerves are shot.
Now, because Scout asked me so very nicely earlier today (ummm, NOT.), here are my UFO‘s. All four of them:
Clockwise from upper left: French Market Bag, CeCe, Cedar Creek Socks, my own handspun socks (yes, Abi. SOCKS.)
So this whole Scout-says-show (or count, or both – whatever)-your-UFO thing is a meme so…if you’re reading this…TAG, you’re it ;o) Gotcha, hehe
I noticed today, and I don’t know if it’s cuz I’m hot and cranky or just cranky but the Cedar Creek pattern is just pissing me off. It’s a wonderful pattern, don’t get me wrong and it’s coming out beautifully. It’s just so fricken fiddley when you’re a thrower. There’s like eleventymillion k1p1’s in every row. It’s making me nuts!
ohyeah and I’ve been spinning, too…but you’ve seen enough pictures for today…and if I show you everything all at once you’ll never come back and then what will I do to amuse myself? ;o)