…apparently Christine thinks I’m a bit…weird. Or, she has an inkling and wants proof since she tagged me for the ‘6 Weird Things’ meme. ;o)
Okay, the rules:
“Each player of this game starts with the â€˜6 weird things
about you.â€™ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6
weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need
to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to
leave a comment that says â€˜you are taggedâ€™ in their comments and tell
them to read your blog.â€
First things first – there will be no taggage. Not by me, anyway. Not during the last week of
knitting season the Xmess…mess. There are those who did not do as I did and are knitting their little hearts out right now. I don’t want to piss off any knitters – what with them having pointy things and all ;o)
(btw, I asked RR for help with this – and received a smirk and a “there’s tons, but I can’t think of anything specific right now” har. har. isn’t he just so fricken hilarious.)
1. I’ve mentioned this before – I’m afraid of tall ceilings. Anything over three stories and I’m a puddle of jell-o and can’t move an inch. RR thought he’d be all nice when we first started dating and he brought me to Grand Central Station…
2. I have to clean my kitchen (mostly the stovetop) before I can start cooking. I’ll clean it again when I’m done, too.
3. If you are introduced to me, I will have the hardest time in the world remembering your name. However, I will remember your face for the rest of my life. I just won’t be able to get your attention across a crowded room ‘cuz your name will escape me…
4. So many people have this issue that it can’t really be considered ‘weird’ anymore – I don’t like it when my food touches, unless I *make* it touch. Like in shepherd’s pie, for instance. Or lasagne. (mmmm…lasagne…)
5. I am a very superstitious soul – I knock on wood regularly, I won’t ever, EVER put shoes on a table or a countertop, I won’t throw my sweepings out the door, God help me if a black cat circles me and there’s no way in hell you’d get me to walk under a ladder. Oh and I hold my breath when I drive by cemetaries.
6. I think I’ve mentioned this before, too – I’m afraid of crowds. If I am in the middle of a bunch of people I don’t know I get all wigged out. However, if there are people that I know in the crowd, I’m okay. It’s like, if I’m standing next to a friend who I know would clear a path for me if I start to freak, I feel safe.
So…let us revisit #3. Yesterday, I’m watching The Tick episodes that I told ya’ll about and when I start watching Episode 6 I have an epiphany. There, in a red costume with a big ‘ole C on his chest is….JONATHAN FROM FRICKEN SURVIVOR! (he has his own Wikipedia page! AND IMDB page! No, I don’t have anything better to do…why do you ask?) I almost fell over. I KNEW he looked familiar! dammit! RR didn’t believe me ’til he got home and I proved it (oh ye of little faith, eh? He should know better.) Swear to God – Jonathan whats-his-rat-fink was The Champion on The Tick. If you are a Survivor fan (or a Tick fan, or hell, if you’re bored), go watch. It’s fricken hilarious ;o) I am definitely filing this under ‘Things I Wish I Had Found Last Week’ *grin*