…my thermometer went this high.

Holy Hot, Batman

The 100.4f number is the outdoor number, the one below it is the indoor (only the bedroom has a/c…bleh) and the numbers to the left are the humidity numbers. Oh and the little arrows in the little boxes show the trends – apparently the humidity is dropping while the temp is going up…well…at least it’ll be a dry heat… (oh and pay no attention to the dust…*ahem*) ;o) [ETA: RR says that the outside humidity thingy must be broken unless it’s actually 122% humidity which would also explain why it thinks it’s raining outside…)

However, my fancy-schmancy indoor/outdoor ‘weather center’ appears to be mistaken on the precipitation aspect since there is nary a raincloud in sight (other than the one seen over my head):

Saturday Sky 08-25-07

There you go, Sandy, in honor of your Birthday (Happy Birthday!) I’ve managed to post a picture of the sky on Saturday. ;o) (speaking of Sandy and Birthdays – she has requested a very unselfish gift this year, we should all be so generous. No, really, we should – go donate!) :o)

Knitting? What knitting? I promise, I’ll post about knitting soon…or spinning, since I seem to do that once in a while, too ;o)

12 Responses to I didn’t think…

• sandy says:

Awwww, thank you, thank you and thank YOU!
    :D
    Your sky looks blazing hot. I hate it! (Unexpected, no? haha)
    I do hate the heat. And knowing that the temperature equals the temp of hades….well. Anyway.
    Thank you again!
    xo

• Julie says:

We ran errands all day and every time we stepped outside it was EVEN HOTTER. Normally I don’t mind hot in the summer but good grief Charlie Brown, after all that lovely cool now we get slapped with this? Bah humbug. (And I do think it was pretty dang humid. Can’t we get someone in Canada to leave open the fridge for a bit? ;) )

• michelle says:

It feels like a gazillion plus 3 today! And to think I was starting to round up the winter boxes to grab some sweaters just a few days ago.

I know, it’s hot, hot, hot. Ick!

• Laura says:

We got that fancy thermometer for a housewarming/Christmas present. Unfortunately, the outside part never worked, so I’m slightly jealous. I can’t wait till Fall! It’s been it the high 90’s and 100’s here too.

The humidity is disgusting. But at least it’s warm. YAY!

• Amy says:

Your weather sounds like Houston. I feel your pain.

Amy

• chris says:

It was disgusting here yesterday, as well. And we had another round of just nasty thunderstorm – 2 rounds in fact, last night. What is going on with the weather in the world?

Yesterday was awful especially after that fall preview we had!

• scout says:

HOly shit that’s hot. 100′ and 65% humidity? YUCK!

If it was anything in your neck of the woods like it was in mine on Saturday it might as well have been raining it was so humid. I had to use my wipers in the car because of the water on the windshield from the air!

• Dipsy D. says:

Holy cow, now, that’s hot indeed – with that humidity too I sure can feel your pain!