Wondering what everybody’s been up to over the Summer? Need a quick Jim fix? Click here. You will not be disappointed ;o)

For all you knitters…I have begun a new project:

CPH - Sleeve Swatch

Behold a sleeve swatch for a Central Park Hoodie in Silky Wool – see? I DO knit something other than socks! ;op

17 Responses to For fans of ‘The Office’

What’s wrong with knitting just socks? Hmmmm?

• Beth S. says:

Oooh, Silky Wool! I just got my first Silky Wool fix at the Webs sale, and it is really divine stuff. :-) Lovely color, too. :-)

• beverly says:

I’ve got some brick Silky Wool I’m going to use for the Tangled Yoke cardi…can’t wait to cast on!

What’s that? 8 pairs of socks and then a large project. Makes so much sense now. ;)

• Joni says:

Is that yarn really such a perfect brown, as it looks on my monitor? It’s amazing! And socks vs. sweaters, once in a while you do have to make something else. Then the socks feel more exciting all over again.

What color is your CPH? You’ll be done with it WAY before you need it. Maybe Rhinebeck?

Tom’s online right now, looking at sock machines. He can’t have THAT much golf guilt, can he?

• diane says:

L O V E The Office. Thanks for the reminder on the new season, another 4 weeks, boo. Haven’t touched my CSM lately, new job taking up spare time A N D waiting for the cooler weather. Rhinebeck Jessie?

• michelle says:

That’s going to come out so nice! I’m another lover of the silky wool – it’s such a great yarn.

I’m not sure I believe you yet! It could just be a giant sock ;-)

Great color choice! I love Silky Wool. I think sock fatigue is hitting a few of us right now.

I love Silky Wool. I would like to own it in every colorway they make!

That will look nice in the silky wool.

Thanks for the Office fix. Is it sad to be really excited for the fall tv season to begin?

• ragan says:

ooo…love that yarn you are using!

• Wanda says:

Silky Wool is nice stuff. I look forward to seeing your progress on the CPH. I’m starting to be a little less obsessed in socks lately, which is a good thing.

• knit chick says:

I love, love, LOVE “The Office”. Central Park Hoodie in Silky Wool sounds so comfy. Can’t wait to see the finished hoodie!

• Nora says:

That yarn colour is beautiful – CPH has been on my to do list for a while now… but I just can’t stop knitting socks!!

• Dipsy D. says:

Awww, yummy yummy, this silk wool is to die for! It looks so luscious, just with seeing that pic I so want to touch it and feel it and jump into it – must be awesome to work with, and I love the calm and warm color! Looking forward to seeing more of your CPH – this is high up on my neverending “Have to knit too” list, I wonder if I’ll ever get round to cast on for it? Anyways, I can’t wait to see more of yours!