…you’ll get knits. In the meantime, I saw this meme over at CraftyLily’s and, since quoting movies is one of the many things that brought RR and I together, I decided I had to do it. Feel free to play along on your own blog and let me know if you do, k?

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie. (If you’re a quote freak like myself you don’t have to look them up…)

3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.

Ready?

1. Let ’em riot. We’re Sonic-f*ckin-Death Monkey.

2. What’s happenin’ hot stuff?

3. WHERE ARE MY FIREBIRD KEYS.

4. Besides, we both know that I’m training to be a cage fighter.

5. So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?

6. Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

7. Not my gum-drop buttons!

8. Generally you don’t see that kind of behavior in a major appliance.

9. You sit on a throne of lies!

10. Oh, but you can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

ETA: Here are a couple bonus ones (since there were *ahem* complaints that they were left out):

11. What the hell is a gigawatt?!?

12. Yo lunchbox, hurry it up.

12 Responses to Maybe tomorrow…bloglines

#7 Shrek?
    #10 Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

I’m disappointed that I don’t know the other ones, but alas, I’m drawing a blank.

• Anne says:

1. High Fidelity, Baby!
    2. Long Duck Dong in 16 Candles
    3. Sounds like from the all-night party scene in Say Anything
    5. weird Science!!

6. Breakfast Club
    7. Shrek

• lynda says:

hee… proud (?)to say I quickly knew the answers to 2,4,6,7,8,9,&10!

8. Ghostbusters
    9. Elf

#11 Back To The Future! Wheeeeeeee!

How funny that I also knew 2, 6, 8 and 10. Guess I’m an even guesser. :-)

• Beth S. says:

Nobody has identified #4 yet?… Please. That’s Napoleon Dynamite! :-)

I only knew #10. I am pathetic. All the same, I am doing this meme. I don’t see a lot of movies, but what I like, I like.

• maryse says:

clearly you and i do not have the same taste in movies because i couldn’t guess one.

Excellent! Alas, the ones I know are already guessed. BTW, #9 I say all the time.

Mine are up! Check ’em out. (Some are already guessed, but a bunch aren’t.)

• ragan says:

Man…I knew WAY too many of those!
    Yikes, what does that say? Either we watch a lot of the same movies (over and over again)…or have a great memory for silly triva schtuff.
    No one guessed the Silent Bob quote? Hmm…now that I think about it…it may have been a Jay quote. Or well, either way from a Jay and Silent Bob movie…”In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us.”…hahaha….love that quote from the movie (hmmm…i think that was from the same movie)…that one had a lot of good lines. Hey that one reminds me of my monkey socks. Hahah.
    Have a great day!