…you’ll get knits. In the meantime, I saw this meme over at CraftyLily’s and, since quoting movies is one of the many things that brought RR and I together, I decided I had to do it. Feel free to play along on your own blog and let me know if you do, k?
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie. (If you’re a quote freak like myself you don’t have to look them up…)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
1. Let ’em riot. We’re Sonic-f*ckin-Death Monkey.
2. What’s happenin’ hot stuff?
3. WHERE ARE MY FIREBIRD KEYS.
4. Besides, we both know that I’m training to be a cage fighter.
5. So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?
6. Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
7. Not my gum-drop buttons!
8. Generally you don’t see that kind of behavior in a major appliance.
9. You sit on a throne of lies!
10. Oh, but you can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
ETA: Here are a couple bonus ones (since there were *ahem* complaints that they were left out):
11. What the hell is a gigawatt?!?
12. Yo lunchbox, hurry it up.