…so I shall deliver. Pictures of the CPH on me:

CPH - Modeled Back

CPH - Modeled Shoulder

CPH - Modeled Front

I swear, if it weren’t for my face (and the rest of me), I’d be happier to post photos of myself on the blog. it’s not that I don’t *like* my face (or the rest of me), it’s just that I don’t like the spastic fits that I appear to be suffering from whenever RR hits the shutter button. That last one is the only one in which I’m facing the camera (out of the 20 RR took) that I like. (yeah, I’m picky…it’s all part of my charm.) Speaking of picky, please note that the sleeve insert looks just as good on my actual arm as it does on tNH’s arm. ;o)

Thank you all for your complements on my new sweater – they are much appreciated! I haven’t taken it off since I finished it, and I’m so happy that it’s done before Spring has fully kicked in so I can wear it a few times before it has to be put away for the season!

Now, on to button choices:

What button?

I have my favorite, let me know yours!

36 Responses to You asked…

Well, I really liked the bottom one first and the more I look at it, the more I like the middle one.

btw, I think you look sort of like a cute pixie with an ornery streak. ;)

• Julie says:

I love the “on” pictures! I like the middle button.

Eee! You’re too cute! I love that photo of you facing the camera, you look like you’re having a great time.

The sweater looks amazing on you, it really does. You did a wonderful job and the attention to detail shows.

• Rosa says:

Very pretty! I like the middle button. It seems to be more traditional for the knit and the color of the fabric. But the other two are lovely, as well.

• michelle says:

At first I was oooh bottom, but the more I look the more I prefer the middle.

You look marvelous and so svelte :)

I think I like the top button the best with the color of the sweater. It looks terrific!

Gorgeous!! I love the color. Hmmm, buttons. I like the top one best. After that, the bottom would be my next choice.

• jessie says:

I have no opinion on the buttons, I like them all. But the sweater is beautiful! I think you get extra credit for your superb finishing techniques. It really shows.

Sounds like you have the Chandler Bing photo problem going on…

Love it!

And I think you’re adorable. So stop it. I think I like the top button best. Which is your favorite?

• Amy says:

It’s beautiful.

I hate pics of myself too. We are our own worst critics.

Amy

I like the top one! Of course, all would be nice with that sweater.

• Diane says:

Looks great, the both of you! I like the top button.

• Wendy says:

Alas, I just put Rogue and my handspun sweater in a ziplock bag for the summer. Guess Imogen will go in, too, once she’s dry. I only need one cardigan for those early dog walks. CPH is gorgeous!

• Bossygirl says:

Well, I just found your CPH on Ravelry. I’m in the middle of one myself. Yours is SOOOOO cute! You did a great job! I think I like the metal button as well. Nice to put a face with the name (we did Summer of Socks together). Bravo!

• Chris H says:

YOU photograph MUCH better than I…from ALL angles, I might add! (Oh, ya, and so does the sweater! LOL)

As to the buttons… I’m a button junkie (just the teensiest bit of my button stash has appeared on the blog), so I’d likely use all of ’em. Eclectic is nice, right?

• heide says:

I like the middle button best!

• chris says:

It looks wonderful on you and you are very photographic! I like the last button on the bottom, too!

• Cheryl says:

It looks GREAT on you! What a good fit! I love it!

Huh, I actually like the bottom one best. Regardless, I think you look fab, your sweater is awesome and your bum looks small in the picture.

Tack on another vote for the middle button.

You look great in the picture. All smiley and snuggly in your sweater. Sleeves…amazing.

• say says:

Oh! I love that cardi! Beautiful job!

• Cindy says:

Gorgeous CPH! It looks great on you! I like all the buttons, but I think the middle one is my favorite.

• crzjane says:

That is one nice looking sweater. I’ve seen it in person! Very nice job.
    Love ya, Mom

• Carol says:

The bottom button!!!!!

• Jenn says:

What’s wrong with the pictures of you? At least you don’t look surly like I always do!

I like the top button!

• Kris says:

Your Central Park Hoodie looks awesome on you. I think any of the buttons in the picture would work fine. Hmmm, I like the top one the best.

It looks great on you! I really like the button in the middle.

Not even in the shower?

Seriously, it looks great.

• Beth S. says:

Hot damn! All the extra work paid off. :-) You look great in that!

I like it pinned, actually… but as far as buttons go, I think the top one blends in best, but the middle one is prettiest. So it depends on the look you’re going for. :-)

It looks fantastic! I think we’re all pretty picky about blog pictures, at least I know I am. ;) I like the metal buttons best. :)

• Elysbeth says:

I like it pinned. However, button-wise the top one.

Very nice work. This actually makes me look at the pattern and think hmmn….

• Manise says:

Love your CPH! Top button goes best with it.

CPH looks fab on you! You are much too critical of yourself. You take great pictures! Cute as a button. Now me, I always look half dead with the dark circles under my eyes…

I like the middle button best.

• Wanda says:

Wow, CPH looks fabulous on you! Thanks for showing some modeled pics. I am picky too about my pictures and I usually make my bf take several pictures so I can get 2 or 3 three that I like.

Top button goes best with the color of the sweater, imo. I’m also partial to gold, so there’s that too! :-)

• Nora says:

Oh, phhhhhht!! You look great and the CPH really suits you.

PS: Button #3.