So, today is my Mother’s birthday. And as usual, I get to take over the blog and post about it!
Here is this year’s top 5 reasons as to why she’s a great mom and why she deserves this special day:
5. I am 18 and have already graduated and she has yet to kick me out.
4. She likes and gets along with Whipping Boy!!
3. She’s my mom but she is also my friend.
2. She’s trusting me to stay home alone for a whole week and a half. Not that I’m going to be partying. lol. It’s a small town, everybody knows everyone and trust me, word gets around. Plus, we have people who stop by and check up on me to see how I’m doing.
1. She helps me out and is there for me when I need her.
SOOO…HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I HOPE THAT IT’S AN AWESOME ONE FOR YOU!!!