…the one with the to do list.
This weeks Ten on Tuesday list is ’10 things on your to do list’. I feel this is a list I can handle so here we go…
1. Wash the Jeep – this has not happened since sometime in October.
2. Climb Mt. Laundry.
3. Finish reading a book – not listen to one, been doing that, too easy. ;o)
4. File an extension for that guy.
6. Enter FY2008 expenses for that other guy – once I receive them.
7. File…anything. I’m surrounded. By small hills of paper. It’s not pretty.
8. Go to bed before 1am.
9. File whatshisname’s taxes. Ohyeah, Dave. That’s his name.
10. File RRs taxes.
11. Drop Dobby’s taxes off at the CPA because, frankly, there are only so many hours in the day.
12. (yes, 12.). File an extension for myself because, frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.
Ohboy. It feels like the 15th is tomorrow. Srsly.