…the one with the ten signs you’re getting older:
1. I actually *want* to watch the evening news.
2. I used to go out almost every weekend and dance, drink, etc. Now? PJ’s and a movie, thankyouverymuch. (I also used to date a guy in a band which led to the going out dancing, etc. *ahem*)
3. I used to be able to drink a buttload of alcohol and not have it effect me in the slightest. Now? If I order a second cosmo when we’re out for dinner the bartender (who is also a friend) looks at me hard and says, ‘are you SURE.’
4. We always go to the same place for dinner…
5. I actually want to get up before 10am and am pretty pissed off when I sleep in.
6. My daughter is going to be 20 years old this year.
7. If I bend down to pick something up, it takes me a solid minute to straighten up again. Ohwait, that’s RR…hehe
8. I can no longer fit all my wordly goods into my vehicle to make a quick getaway. I can probably fit in most of it but I’d have to make a pretty difficult decision with regards to clothes vs. wheels. ;o)
9. My daughter? Did I mention this? Is going to be 20 this year. I checked my insurance policy and guess what? I’ve been DRIVING for 20 years. I need a drink. Wait. I can’t drink any more. *sigh*
10. I used to be able to drink caffeine at any hour of the day. Now, if I don’t drink decaf after 4pm I’m up until 3am shaking like I have the DT’s and thinking of what I can clean that’s quiet and won’t wake the house.
That’s it, it was harder to get to 10 than I thought it would be!
A quick knitting update – after ripping and reknitting three inches of the leg on the first Leyburn sock for two. days. I realized what stupid thing I was doing wrong (picking up the float with the wrong needle) and I managed to finish it on Sunday night. I am now halfway through the foot on the second sock and am pretty hopeful I might finish this pair before the end of the month. ;o) No pictures since it’s kind of boring at this point and I’d rather wait for the ‘big reveal’ ;op