…the one with all the stuff I like to do with ‘me’ time.
1. Read a book. I don’t do well with interruptions when I’m reading, it makes me cranky, so I save it for when I know I’m not going to be interrupted.
4. Go to the diner with a book. ;o)
5. Sew something for myself.
6. Watch a movie – usually an Austen movie since I don’t like to subject RR to hours of Regency romance or wet Mr. Darcy’s – while I spin or knit.
7. Watch Grey’s Anatomy (R would probably watch with me but it’s turned into a ‘me’ show – though I almost dropped it during the creepy sex-with-a-ghost-jump-the-shark phase. Still not sure if I care who lives or dies).
8. Add stuff to my Ravelry queue.
9. Look at all the stuff my friends have added to their Ravelry queues. ;o)
10. Knit something on the CSM.
So tell me, what do you all like to do with your ‘me’ time?