…the one with all the stuff I like to do with ‘me’ time.

1.  Read a book.  I don’t do well with interruptions when I’m reading, it makes me cranky, so I save it for when I know I’m not going to be interrupted.

2.  Knit

3.  Spin

4. Go to the diner with a book.  ;o)

5.  Sew something for myself.

6.  Watch a movie  – usually an Austen movie since I don’t like to subject RR to hours of Regency romance or wet Mr. Darcy’s – while I spin or knit.

7.  Watch Grey’s Anatomy (R would probably watch with me but it’s turned into a ‘me’ show – though I almost dropped it during the creepy sex-with-a-ghost-jump-the-shark phase.  Still not sure if I care who lives or dies).

8.  Add stuff to my Ravelry queue.

9.  Look at all the stuff my friends have added to their Ravelry queues.  ;o)

10.  Knit something on the CSM.

So tell me, what do you all like to do with your ‘me’ time?

signature.png

15 Responses to Ten on Tuesday…

• opal says:

so what did you think of the grey’s season finale?

also, i dislike interruptions when i’m reading as well.

opal’s last blog post..ECF: The one with the bracelets.

I sure wish I could add your #10 to my list. Ahem.

I like to watch BBC America. My most guilty pleasure is The Graham Norton Show. It never fails to make me laugh out load.

Karen’s last blog post..Alive, really.

• Stacey says:

I’ll be posting a list… you evil woman you. :D Thanks for the blog fodder.

Stacey’s last blog post..I just have to make it through the week

• Chris says:

I think reading would have to be at least five of the items on my list. ;)

I’m kind of “eh” about Grey’s Anatomy at this point, too, but will say that the second half of this season was MILES better than the first half!

Reading is #1 on my list too, though … which I’m guessing doesn’t come as a surprise?

–Deb’s last blog post..Chuck Me Monday-2

• Lizzy B says:

Well, as my hubby has been gone for 5 weeks I’ve had a lot of time to contemplate “me” time. I’ve spent a good bit of it reading, a lot of it working on my quilt that had languished for lack of a lace to put my sewing machine, I’ve spun a fair bit, I’ve knitted a little and I have watched “What Not to Wear” and varios Gordon Ramsey shows. It’s been great fun, but I would prefer small doses of me time instead of this big swath. :)

• Hillary says:

Mmmmm Mr Darcy goes swimming (in the Colin Firth version of course). Greys was just eh this season. All the Izzie drama was a little much but the season finale was better. Let’s hope they move on next season.

I’m with you on not getting interrupted while reading. That’s why I save it for lunch hour at work or commuting. No family around to interrupt.

Hillary’s last blog post..Ten on Tuesday -10 Favorite Things to do During "Me" Time

• CatieP says:

I posted my list over on my blog. It was harder than I expected.

CatieP’s last blog post..Ten on Tuesday

• Risa says:

Me time? Huh? That would be the hour or so between the time the kids go to bed and I do. Umm, not much time there. Hmmm.

Risa’s last blog post..Sliding into second

Very nice list. I hope the book pays for dinner. ;^)

Cookie’s last blog post..Holy Crap! I really am DOOMED!

• I like your list and want to do all of them, as well. Haven’t had much me time for about 2 months but when I DO, I’m going to make my own list. I’m pretty sure there will be travel involved, as well as knitting and books. :-)

Laurie (Moo!)’s last blog post..Still Quiet

• Do you really want to know what I do with my almost never ending me time? Knit, spin, read ravelry, hope someone has commented on my blog, read books (fiction, non-fiction, online stuff sometimes even learning things), play with material (can’t really call it sewing or quilting given the results!), garden (as much as I can on the patio and inside window ledges), avoid the housework (hard to do in such a small place but I manage ;-), tunisian crochet an enormous rug, ride my bike, take pictures of varying quality…. I like the idea of watching an Austen or two – a wet Mr Darcy!!! Oooh la la!
    (I sympathise with the wrong crossed cable – the number of times I’ve had to refix something I screwed up but thank heavens this is knitting and not something that can’t be unscrewed up!)

lynne s of oz’s last blog post..Wotisit Monday 6

• Brenda says:

I love to read and knit mostly. I am addicted to mystery novels, so I’ve been getting some mysteries from Netflix with the idea I can knit while I watch (I can’t read and knit at the same time like a lot of other people). I also catch up on favorite podcasts while knitting.

Brenda’s last blog post..FO: Leaf Lace Shawl

• Sarah says:

I feel so relaxed after reading all of these lists. Yours looks great.

Sarah’s last blog post..Because When I Think of One