…the one with some more nature…and maybe I’ll throw a dog in there for some spice.  ;o)

btw, the nature?  Trying to kill me.  I’ve taken two Zyrtec and not only am I a little jittery but my ears STILL itch and I STILL can’t breathe.  At all.  This sucks.  Oh and it’s raining.  /whine

ohyeah, you came here for the pretty, not the whining.  ;o)

Honeysuckle

Honeysuckle on the front of my house – the Hummingbirds are loving this plant!

The Promise of Tomatoes...

The promise of lots of tomatoes…if we ever see the sun again.  ;o)

Wanna chase me?

…and Jazz, taunting Beanie into chasing her.  This goes on all. day.

That’s all I have for now, have a great weekend!

signature.png

18 Responses to ECF…

• Stacey says:

must.get.new.camera. I’m sorry the allergies are trying to kill you. The humidity here is trying to do me in. Wanna trade?

Stacey’s last blog post..A post! I have a post!

Are you allergic to mold? All this rain must be killer! Time for some sunshine!!

Carole’s last blog post..Eye Candy Friday

Sorry about the allergies. I feel your pain. This is the first year I’ve had a cough that will not stop. My Allegra is doing almost nothing.
    The flowers are just beautiful.

• Manise says:

Definitely time for some prolonged sunshine. My tomatoes, peppers and eggplant plants are not going to be happy if the rain continues. My lettuces however are having a party!

• Chris says:

Sorry to hear about the allergies. Hope you find some relief soon!

• Harriet says:

Sorry you’re having such a bad allergy time. Have you tried Singulair with the Zyrtec? The combo works for me during the worst of my allergies (which haven’t been that bad this years since I’m GF).

Harriet’s last blog post..When The Going Gets Tough…..

• Maeghan says:

Allergies suck, sorry to hear they are being so persistent and annoying.

Love the photos. Mmmm…honeysuckle. That stuff is all over the place out here and it just smells incredible! Cute pups too. :)

Maeghan’s last blog post..Blah

• Chris says:

Hothothot loooooonng showers worked best for me in my allergy fight. I mostly don’t have that issue anymore since I started chiropractic care, but this prolonged yucky weather pattern… Hope you get relief!

Love the flower pics!

Chris’s last blog post..WIP Me Wednesday 6-10-09

• Carol says:

Very pretty indeed! And the puppehs are too cute. As for the whine, no problems. although I get what you mean. I haven’t posted much this week cause I’m afraid if I do the whining will reach epic proportions!
    .-= Carol´s last blog ..Fingernail Friday =-.

• Risa says:

I love honeysuckle. brings back childhood memories of long days at the beach and the dinners in the backyard at my grandma’s house (before she stopped being able to deal with us after we no longer wanted to do kid arts and crafts) in the summer.

Great picture of the doggies! That baiting is hysterical.
    .-= Risa´s last blog ..Finally Friday =-.

• Diane says:

Great photos, all 3 of them. I love the smell of honeysuckle. Hang in there on the allergies, pretty soon it will be hot and summery and you won’t remember all this wet weather.
    .-= Diane´s last blog ..No goldfish here =-.

• Tim D. says:

I saw what happens when you get “too damned much nature” .. it aint pretty.

I so have to get you an OSHA approved respirator so you can go outside in pollen season. ;)

In the mean time I might be able to sneak out to do the small fiber thingy in Thatcher Park on saturday when herself is occupied.
    .-= Tim D.´s last blog ..Surfing the Interwebs Locally =-.

I’m here to see what you’re up to. If that’s whining, fine. Flowers, fine. Doggies, fine. Whatever you’ve got, I wanna see.

I hope you feel better soon, sweetie.

xo
    .-= Cookie´s last blog ..Google Reader Issues =-.

• Brenda says:

I hope your allergies abate soon! I have had moderate good results with Zyrtec. Claritin gives me a migraine.

Beautiful flower photos! I hope you end up laden with ripe tomatoes. Do you grow multiple varieties?
    .-= Brenda´s last blog ..WIPs: the Agony and the Ecstacy =-.

• Sarah says:

I’m sorry the allergies are ganging up on you and the medicines are not helping the way they should. If it were not for the beauty you’ve captured, it would be easy to become annoyed with nature.
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..Because When I Think of One =-.

• I come for the pretty but stay for the whine. Twice i’ve started to wheeze while on Long island. Welcomed home with open arms, my fat Aunt Fanny! I’m down to just Singulair but have to supplement with Nasonex and Astelin when travelling.

Feel better.

Laurie (Moo!)’s last blog post..Blog-worthy

• Opal says:

nature is out to get me too. so far this week, we’ve broken three record high’s. three!!

i hope you find some allergy relief soon. sometimes the only thing that works for me is the tried and true benadryl. i usually take two. of course that means i turn into a drooling zombie, but at least then i don’t feel like taking a rake to my eyes and nose.

Yeah, rain/sun/rain/rain/pollen. Everyone is having a hard time this year. The second wave just about killed.

Laurie’s last blog post..Swiped: Ten favorite things to do during "Me" time