…the one with all the 10 reasons why you hate to travel (in no particular order other than the first one):
1. My biggest reason I hate to travel? Germs. I always get sick when I travel (mostly because I work from home, don’t leave the house much and therefore don’t have much of a defense system in place). It sucks to fly to Florida and then have a cold the entire week you’re there.
2. All the people – I hate crowds. A lot.
3. Waiting. All the waiting.
4. While waiting, listening to RR complain that if I had let him drive us, we wouldn’t be waiting, we’d be making headway on actually getting there. *sigh*
5. Missing my furkids. ;o)
6. Hotel beds – seriously. It’s like sleeping on a freaking piece of plywood. ugh.
7. Did I mention the germs? Oh good so I don’t need to explain this one. Hotel bathrooms. *shudder* (yes, I pack Lysol. What?! at least I don’t pack my own sheets – and yes I know people that do. ;op)
8. Packing. I always manage to forget SOMETHING.
9. Weird hotel TVs that go back to the ‘home channel’ when you shut them off – and that channel always ends up being the local version of Fox so when you turn on the TV in the morning you get to watch Fox news for 5 minutes before you realize the zombies have begun trying to eat your brain.
10. When the thing I forgot to pack was the knitting/spinning project I REALLY wanted to work on instead of the crap I actually brought with me. ;op
Okay that’s it – what are your 10 reasons you hate to travel?
p.s. I forgot to put a link to a Sherman Heel tutorial in yesterday’s post so…here it is!