…is this thing on?

Holy wow has it really been 2 weeks since my last post?  It’s been crazy around here – I’ve been sewing my butt off for Rhinebeck (my bags were at the Spinning Room booth!) so I haven’t had much time for blogging or blog reading.  Hopefully now that the festival rush is over I’ll have more time to spend going through my mountain of unread blog posts in the RSS feed reader!

I owe you a Rhinebeck post – I was there!  My bags were there!  A few people even bought some! I bought a bunch of stuff! – but here is a bit of a taste of what I saw there:

Rhinebeck 2009 - Pumpkins

Cool pumpkins, eh?  ;o)  I’ll be back soon with a post on the cool stuff I purchased there (yak fiber!) and the people I saw, I promise!

p.s.  There are new prints up in the shop! ;o)

17 Responses to *tap* *tap*

• Manise says:

Pretty new prints. I saw your bags in the wild and bought one. :-)

I’m glad people are appreciating and buying your bags. It was great to hang out this weekend~

Not only did I miss your bags at Rhinebeck, but I missed you too!!! Although a sighting of you was rumored but you were gone in a flash. :( Can’t wait to hear (and of course, SEE) more about your time at Rhinebeck!

• Erin says:

Can’t wait to see more about Rhinebeck. I didn’t go this year, so I’ll have to live through everyone’s posts! The pumpkins look great. I’m sure it was an awesome time.

• Chris says:

Those are great pumpkins!

• margene says:

Can’t wait to hear and see more. The jack o’lantern pumkins are so creative!

I saw your bags, but didn’t get one as I ran out of money. I need to get over to the store to get one. I loved those pumpkins! my daughter was mesmerized.

• Donna says:

I missed it this year. Oh well. I bought Yak fiber there last year and it is so soft. I am knitting some fingerless gloves with it now. I will post pics on the blog when I am done with them this week.

Looking forward to seeing pics when you get to post them. Cool pumpkins!

I swear, one of these days I’m going to buy one of your bags … just, um, not in the next few weeks. Money’s a little extra tight, what with the move! It was great seeing you on Saturday, Jess!

• Aw. Life gets busy. We all understand! The pumpkins are so adorable. Our pumpkin glow will be on Friday the 30th. There are always amazing pumpkins there.

• Cayenne says:

I love the Halloween prints. Those pumpkins are awesome.

• Dianne says:

I’m so happy you and your bags made it to Rhinebeck..the folks that bought your bags left a happy shopper. I love mine and it goes every place with me..with a project and a story!
    Actually one of my friends(local) was there and she had just seen my sockmonkey bag before leaving, therefore I know if she saw one there..she bought it..if not..I’ll be making another purchase.

Who let you away from the sewing machine?! ;^)

Yak is the new trendy fiber, isn’t it? Figures. I’ve got llama waiting for me. *L*

xo

• That spinning wheel pumpkin is awesome!

• Tim D says:

What’s this “some people” bought your bags..???? by 1:30 pm on SATURDAY she sold 18 of the 29 she had on display, that means she had less than a day’s worth of bags for sale.. if my math is right..

Congrats Jess, you are truly nationwide ;-)

• Harriet says:

I figured you were busy sewing and sewing and that’s why you hadn’t blogged. But damn it, girlfriend, I missed you!
    .-= Harriet´s last blog ..Contest Give-Away =-.

• Carrie K says:

Those pumpkins are awesome!

We were comparing your bags we had at the retreat. Lots of cute ones!