…the one with all the knitting possibilities.
Another photo by RR – I guess I need to get out with the camera more often. ;o) Also, They weren’t leaving the fire, they were parked at the scene!
This week, Carole has directed our little band of merry miscreants to make a list of the 10 things we want to knit RIGHT NOW. This is a bit of a challenge for me since I’m coming off of 16 days of pretty intense knitting but I’ll give it a shot. ;o)
I spent an hour (or two) clicking around Ravelry and:
1. Garter Yoke Cardi (I have the yarn to make like three of these. I should probably get to it)
2. This is so CUTE!
3. Cobblestone (I have the yarn for this, too)
6. Oooh I like this.
7. This looks warm and good for a skein of handspun.
9. I’ve had this in my queue for a looong time (yep, have pattern and yarn for this one, too)
10. I also need a new pair of slippers (since Jazz chewed through the strap of my Mary Janes)
Okay that’s my list – tell me, what you do want to knit right now?