…the one with a little bit of Easter (and maybe a couple more engagement photos?)
Okay, definitely more engagement photos:
This week, our directive is 10 Favorite Easter/Passover Traditions. I’m a gentile (from waaaay back – Mayflower and beyond, even) so I’m going to stick with Easter. I’m also not very go-to-church-regularly religious so…well, you’ll see. ;o)
1. Cadbury eggs are EVERYWHERE. So, I guess you could say that one of my Easter traditions is to go to the drugstore the Monday after Easter to pick up a few (dozen) boxes on clearance. ;o)
2. Baked ham.
3. Au Gratin potatoes.
4. Did I mention the Cadbury eggs?
5. Mac and cheese on Monday with leftover ham bits.
6. Mmmmm…Cadbury Eggs. In December. ‘Cuz I bought them on clearance in April. ;o)
7. R walks around the house saying “Bok bok thanks Easter Bunny” yeah, I know, he’s a dork.
8. I try to thank the gods of television that there are no Easter jewelry commercials.
9. Not watching the 10 Commandments. (sorry)
10. Oooh! Cadbury eggs! hehe
…and, because I can, a photo from yesterday with a new (to me) photoshop action (because I learned yesterday that they work in Elements! woo!)
One more? Okay:
(I might like that last one the best…maybe. ;o) )
So tell me, what are your Easter or Passover traditions?