…the one with all the magazines – and the thank-you’s.
Before we get started, let me thank you all for your virtual hugs and well-wishes. They are very much appreciated. :o)
I can’t help but hear Jamie’s voice in my head saying, “Jessticle, don’t cry for me, babe, I just jammed with Bradley Nowell [from Sublime]! I’m having a f*cking BLAST! The best part? The beer just SHOWS UP next to me! No one has to get one for me cuz the crazy groupies won’t let me get to the bar!” (yep, he called me Jessticle – and yes, it rhymes with ‘testicle’ and no, no one else is allowed to call me that. You know, in case you’re wondering.)
*sigh* Missing him a lot right now (and I promise, this will be the last post with this sadness – for a while, at least). But ANYway…
This week, our directive is our 10 Favorite Magazines. Ready? Okay, in no particular order:
1. Martha Stewart Weddings (don’t judge me.)
2. Real Simple – I love their quick weeknight meal suggestions that come with a list n stuff and they try out makeup and shoes and other things and tell you what sucks and what doesn’t. *love* that.
3. Interweave Knits
4. Spin Off
6. Martha Stewart (still, no judging)
7. Everyday Food (okay maybe I have a problem with Martha Stewart magazines…)
8. US! Weekly (yep, I’m a gossip whore, who knew?)
9. People Magazine
10. PC Mag (cuz I tend to lean to the geek too)
A bit eclectic, yes? ;o) So tell me, what are your 10 favorites?