…the one with all the ‘there’s an app for that’ ;o)
Bumblebee in the garden at Clermont (look at this one bigger if you can, it’s pretty awesome if I do say so myself)
This week, our fearless leader has suggested a list of our favorite iPhone apps. For me, the hardest part of this list will be narrowing it down to
10 15. ;o)
1. Evernote. This isn’t just an app, it’s the other half of my brain. The half that remembers everything. Seriously – it’s an app, a web app, a puter app, etc. If you see something you want to remember (like a book at B&N you’d like to borrow from the library), you take a picture of it, add it to Evernote and it makes any text in the photo searchable. I have all my current knitting projects in it in .pdf form so I can see them on the puter or on the iPhone. I also have wedding notes in there, notes on stuff, photos of fabric that I need to remember the names of, etc. So awesome.
2. Dropbox. Also a desktop/iPhone app. I use this to keep my ebook collection synced with Calibre – I also use it for knitting patterns.
3. Paypal. It’s not just for checking your balance, either. ;o)
4. iPOS. I use this to keep track of what bags I have in stock so I don’t sell one too many hedgehogs. ;o)
5. P Tracker. Helps me keep track of…well, ‘girl stuff’. This helps a lot at the doctor – she asked me a question last week and I actually said, “oh! I have an app for that!”
6. TweetDeck. This app syncs with my desktop Tweetdeck app so I don’t have to re-read two hours of tweets to figure out where I am.
7. Shopper. This app lets me make a shopping list that I share with R so when he’s out, he can check if we need anything from the store.
8. TextPlus. I use this (free texting!) app to text R to remind him to check the Shopper list. ;o)
9. Facebook. Doesn’t really need an explanation, does it? ;op
10. XBMC Remote. This is for controlling my Home Theater PC (it’s pretty cool)
11. TouchMouse. (also for controlling the HTPC – you didn’t expect me to stop at 10, did you? hehe)
12. Wallet Zero. For all my shopping cards.
13. JotNot. For taking photos of business receipts that I then add to Evernote for tax time.
14. KnitBuddy. To keep track of my knitting projects – has a counter, etc.
15. About 20 games, too many to list here!
There’s my list! Do you have an iPhone? A favorite app?