…the one with all the interviews.
This week, our directive is 10 People You Would Like to Interview (living people) (btw this would never happen because I suck at interviewing, just sayin’). Ready?
1. President Obama
2. Will Smith (this is R’s contribution, he’s impressed with Smith’s ability to go from dorky teen singer to pretty awesome guy)
3. Michael Waltrip (he’s my favorite NASCAR driver – I’ve been a fan of his since the late 90’s. He’s just a nice guy and considering some of that jackasses that have started driving since I’ve been watching racing, that’s pretty impressive to me)
4. Nathan Fillion (if this happened, I’d probably need to be held back from…well, making an idiot of myself)
5. J.K. Rowling (I’m a pretty big HP fan)
6. Jim Butcher
7. Alton Brown
8. George Lucas
9. Mike Rowe (though I’d need the same stipulation as #4. There might be licking. Don’t judge me.)
10. Any of the guys from Deadliest Catch (no licking though, they’d probably taste all fishy…)
Okay, that’s my list! What do you guys think?
That photo up there is of some lovely fiber I just purchased from Woolen Mill St Yarns on Etsy. The top one is Inara, the bottom Kaylee. She has yarn too for the non-spinners ;o)