…the one with all the games.
One of my favorite photos of R and Winkie – her sweater was knit by Carole
Before we get started – did you know that SbJL now offers notions bags that fit into your box bag just so? Go ahead and take a look – but come back because I have a pretty good list this week! (I’ll be putting up more pouches too so keep checking back!)
This week, our directive is ’10 Favorite Games from Your Childhood’. I was more of a reader and less of a game-player but I’m willing to give it a shot – ready?
1. Solitaire. I played it for hours.
2. Ignore-your-sister. Did that for hours too…
3. The Uncle Wiggily Board Game – I’m pretty sure I drove my grandmother nuts with this one.
I’m pretty sure Carole meant ‘board game’ or ‘card game’ or ‘play outside game’ when she came up with this topic, however I didn’t really *do* that so I’m having a problem with keeping to non-computer games which means I’m going to have to break apart from the pack (again…I know) and go with some electronics since I AM a child of the 80’s and have had a computer or a gaming console since the Commodore 64 and Atari 2600 came out.
4. Pac Man
5. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – I loved text-based adventure or mystery games. There was another one that was about Hobbits but I cannot find it for the life of me.
6. Zelda – I played this for days when it came out. Back when Nintendo didn’t have the ability to save your progress and you had to put the controller in a very safe place if you wanted to do other things – you know, like eat. and sleep.
10. Space Invaders!!
There you go, 10 games from my childhood. Do you have any?