…the one with all the snacks.
This week, our directive is 10 Favorite Snacks – since snacking seems to be one of my hobbies, this should be pretty easy!
1. Popcorn – I’m not supposed to eat it because of all the dental work but I just can’t stop. I throw two handfuls and a drizzle of oil in a paper lunch sack, microwave for two minutes and voila! Quick, easy and none of those lovely chemicals I can’t pronounce that are in the microwave stuff. ;o)
2. Tic Tacs – I know they aren’t a snack but I eat them to survive when the blood sugar dips
3. Fruit Leather/Fruit Strips whatever you want to call it, I try to get the mostly fruit, nothing weird kind
4. Cheese Puffs – I actually cannot buy a large bag of these, I can only get the snack kind because I’ll sit down and eat the whole. thing.
5. Same with Doritos.
6. 3 Girl Scout cookies and a cup of tea
7. Greek yogurt with a bit of granola
8. Yogurt and grapes or apples
9. Cheese & Crackers
10. Pringles – the Dill Pickle flavor is a personal favorite
I know there are more but I’m stopping at 10 – what are your favorite snacks?