…is this thing on?

Wow have I been neglecting the blog!  I’m going to try to stop by and post a little more often than *cough* onceamonth *cough*, I promise!

For today, I thought I’d share my Knit in Public Day knitting:

My KIP knitting

Yep, that’s it.  The start of a toe.  At least I did something, right?  ;o)  I was happy I remembered what day it was and that I needed to leave the house!

What did you do on Saturday for KIP Day?

9 Responses to *tap* *tap*

I washed batches of fleece and stuck them directly into the dye pots, restarted a crochet project for a special someone who’s been waiting patiently a very long time, and researched wholesale products for the show season. And attended my MIL’s teacher retirement party/roast. It was a busy day.

I just realized I KIPd too, or rather CIPd. I crocheted the whole time they didn’t serve food. It was a 4 hour party, thank god I brought the project. Enjoy your sock, looks like handspun?

I did not knit in public on Saturday but I did on Sunday while at the Apple store with Hannah. That counts, right? The Apple geeks were impressed.

• Ruth says:

Took the younger kids to see “Kung Fu Panda II”. Would rather have been knitting.

• KenziKat says:

I knit at my nephew’s high school graduation! Before the skies opened up & it poured & we got soaked :) Thank goodness I’d put my cotton yarn in my coat pocket ;)

• Dianne says:

I hid in my house from the rain Saturday and watched a movie and knit. It wasn’t in public, but at least I knit!

• Nicole says:

Hedgehog bag! (I get many compliments on mine; I love it!)

I knit with my SnB on Saturday, though it wasn’t in public. But at least it was at someone else’s house, and not mine!

• Amy Darsie says:

Most of my local knitting gals got together and worked on helmet liners and socks for the military. All in all, a great day!

Was there knitting in that photo? All I saw a a painfully cute PINK! hedgehog. :D

xo