…the Fourth of July edition.
This week, our directive is ’10 Favorite Things About the Fourth of July’! So, without further ado…
1. 4″ shells. They’re compact, easy to load in the guns and pretty when they go up.
2. 6″ shells. Also easy to load, a bit bigger in the air and, also pretty.
3. 8″ shells. They go higher in the sky and fill it up nicely.
4. Dragon’s Breath – did you know Creamora is an explosive? Don’t light a match if it’s floating in the air… (the things you learn at fireworks convention…)
5. 12″ shells. These are actually my favorite. HUGE chrysanthemum filling the sky!
6. Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill! Though, when we were doing the Bennington, VT show, we would have a KFC picnic every year.
7. Seeing how many car alarms we can set off. Our record is six during the finale. ;o)
8. Pasta salad! I love making mine as an antipasto with meat, cheese, some veggies and italian dressing.
9. 24″ shells. I’ve only seen two go up but they were AMAZING.
10. Having a friend with a pyrotechnic license. It definitely makes the Fourth (and other special days) memorable!
Okay, you have my list – what are your favorite things?