…the one with all the stuff I did last weekend.
This weekend our directive is ‘Ten Things You Did Last Weekend’ – ready?
1. Signed up for Rhinebeck Bingo!
2. Sewed bags. The shop is reopened AND my bags will be in The Spinning Room Booth #A25 at Rhinebeck!
3. Drove to Lake George to pick up the t-bucket.
4. Bought three bolts of interfacing at Joanns (awesome sales this weekend!) I love when I do that, I get the weirdest questions from the person at the fabric cutting table. This time I was asked if I was making a quilt. I almost said yes, a HUGE quilt! hehe
5. Had my parents over for dinner on Sunday – it was Dad’s birthday!
6. Celebrated my first wedding anniversary! (yes I know, I still owe you guys a wedding post!)
7. Went out to dinner with my husband (see above). ;o)
8. Ate year old cake! It was WAY better than I expected!
yes, that says ‘wedding brie’ I was pretty tired when I wrapped and labeled it last year and, well, it looks like a half round of brie!
9. After eating year old cake, danced around the kitchen like an idiot with R to our first dance song:
10. After eating year old cake and dancing around like an idiot, I went and sewed more bags (because my boss? is such a bitch. ;op )
Hope you all had a great weekend!