…the one with all the stuff in my car. ;o)
This week’s directive is: “10 Things You Keep In Your Car” Ready?
- Newman’s Own Organic Ginger Mints – I have terrible motion sickness, ginger helps.
- Motion Sickness Bands – I like the Psi Bands, I’ve worn my pair on 2 long trips (Wyoming and Indiana) and they’ve worked both times
- Emergency Seatbelt Cutter/Window Breaker – I am married to a fireman ;o) In fact, there’s probably a neon yellow coat in the back of my car just in case.
- My travel sock knitting in a SbJL project bag! (I can’t believe I didn’t think of this until number 5)
- Jumper cables!
- Charger for my iPhone/iPad
- This time of year, an ice scraper is always handy
- Small canister of WD-40 – my Jeep is 10 years old, there’s always something that needs WD-40 these days
- Dowel to hold the hood up if (God forbid) I need to look under there for any reason (see above, 10 year old hydraulics don’t work so well!)
Okay that’s my list – what do you keep in your car?
(that picture up there? That’s what’s up next on the needles. 8oz of handspun Blue Suede Shoes destined to be a Beithe. The iPhone is included for scale so you can see that the ball of yarn is almost as big as my head!)