This week, the three things I am thankful for are…
1. My new wood stove. Those of you who follow me on Twitter and FB know that R and I started heating with wood last week. I’ve never felt warmer (not counting the summer months).
2. Peppermint Mocha Lattes. It’s the best part of the Holiday season. ;o)
3. Audio books (from the library, no less) – without them, I’d go stir crazy with all the sewing I’ve had to do lately.
What are you thankful for this week?
The photo above is another fall scene from the archives. I drive by this pasture on my way to the grocery store. ;o)
…my friend Carole proposed an idea earlier this week. She was reading Kate’s blog and saw that Kate planned on posting three things she’s thankful for every day in the month of November. Carole thought it would be a good idea to do this on Thursdays in the month of November and I agree.
Therefore, I give you…my three things for this week.
1. RR – he is my center and my rock. He was let go from his job last week (was there 15 years) and if he wasn’t so optimistic about our situation and willing to do whatever it takes to get work, I’d be a sobbing mess. (in fact, for the first two days, I was a sobbing mess. He handled it very well – hence the ‘center and rock’ statement at the beginning) ;o)
2. My friends. IRL and online. I have some really good ones in both places. Without you guys, these past two weeks would have been harder to get through.
3. My daughter. She’s made me crazy over the years and there are days I wish she’d be more thoughtful but I’m glad I made the decisions I did that brought us to this point. She is showing more maturity every day and for that I’m very proud.
Now you have my list – tell me, what are you thankful for?