…Laurie, I’m honest and scrappy. Thanks, Laurie!
Since RR and I are in Maine for a few days, Jazz will be accepting this award on my behalf. The Rules, according to Wes (Laurie’s kitty) are:
The Honest Scrap Award means you must say ten honest things about yourself.
The world according to Jazz:
1. I have an evil twin and it lives in the fireplace. No one can convince me otherwise and one of these days my frantic barking will force this evilness into hiding never to be seen again.
2. Cookies are nummy.
3. I like baths – no, really, I do. Except the part where I get wet. That part sucks, but when Momma says it’s bathtime I *really* like it cuz she makes it sound so exciting!
4. Momma uses a dremel to give me a mani/pedi and I don’t mind at all. My sister (Beanie – not Dobby) hates it but I just lay on my back and watch TV ’til it’s all over.
5. My sister (Beanie – not Dobby) doesn’t like me much, she chases me all the time and when I don’t come in right away when Momma first calls me, she waits by the door and growls REALLY LOUD at me when I come in.
6. I like to chew yarn…it’s soft and fuzzy. I especially like the stuff that has cash in it…or is it mere…maybe both? Cashmere? Yeah, that’s my favorite. Momma says it’s lucky I’m cute whenever she catches me – does anyone know what exactly that means?
7. Cookies are nummy. Do you have any cookies?
8. I love my chew bone…it’s nummy. But not as nummy as cookies. Do you have any cookies?
9. When I have to go in the crate, my people turn up the radio REALLY LOUD. Can someone please tell them that I don’t like NPR and would like classic rock once in a while? thx.
10. Uhm…did someone say I’d get a cookie for making a list? I’m pretty sure I heard someone say there’d be cookies by now.
11. I’m hungry.
After all of the honesty, you pass it along to seven others.
Well, I just tagged people to do the ‘Moment in Time’ meme so I don’t think I’m going to tag anyone specifically. How about this, if you’re reading this? You’re tagged. ;o)
See you Wednesday!