…the one with all the wishing.
I was a vendor at the WEBS tent sale/fleece market on Saturday – it was a great day and was wonderful to see everyone! This photo shows my new booth setup, my new banner logo and my new vendor tent!
This week, our directive is ’10 Things You Wish You Liked’ – ready?
1. Stevia in coffee – I’ve been trying to lose weight with a low sugar/low carb ‘life change’ (I refuse to call it a diet – and so far it’s working) and I just can’t do Stevia in my morning coffee.
2. Riding in a car for more than 2 hours – we’re supposed to be going to Indiana this summer for Pyro Convention and I’m dreading the ride there and back. Hopefully a visit to Cedar Point will help break up the ride…
3. Exercise – I’m pretty sure my aversion to it has directly contributed to my gaining 20 lbs since my wedding. Well, that and ice cream. and cupcakes.
4. Tofu – I’d like to do less meat but I really do not like Tofu. I’ve tried and tried and I just can’t
5. Soy Milk – also something I’ve tried and I can’t get past the fact that I’m drinking plants. It doesn’t help that I live in a farming community and I’m surrounded by fields of soybeans so I can’t forget where the soy milk comes from.
6. It’s not that I wish I liked them, it’s more like I wish I didn’t have a fear of tall ceilings. It pretty much nixes most concerts, sporting events held indoors, anything held in a cavernous space (Stitches East was a test of my nerves), churches, airplane hangars, etc. And yes, I know this is an odd fear and yes, the sky is fine.
7. Same goes for heights. Even heights in movies freak me out – I almost had to leave the room during Mission Impossible 4
8. Talking on the Phone – I’m such an introvert, talking on the phone for more than 10 minutes makes me feel like my brain has been liquefied. It would be so much easier if I could handle a telephone conversation.
I give up, I’ve been trying to think of 2 more things for the past hour and I just can’t! So tell me, what are the things you wish you like?
I’m heading back to the sewing machine, this weekend is Massachusetts Sheep & Wool and my bags will be in the Spunky Eclectic booth – will I see you there?