…the one with all the Oscar Thoughts.
R doing the ‘let’s see if g-pa can get the baby to throw up’ thing. It’s his favorite new game. ;o)
This week, our directive is 10 Thoughts on This Years Oscars. Ready?
1. I know some people don’t like him, but I enjoyed Billy Crystal hosting.
2. I’m a Potter fan so I wasn’t happy to see Hugo win in those categories.
3. Was VERY happy to see Octavia win. I cried – did you?
4. Was also VERY happy to see Meryl Streep win. Also cried. ;o)
5. Colin Firth. ‘nuf said.
6. Was not a fan of Melissa McCarthy’s dress.
7. Angelina Jolie – someone needs to give that girl a cookie. Or a cheesecake. Something, before she wastes away to nothing.
8. Circ du Soleil was pretty cool!
9. What was up with that bow on Emma Stone?
10. Was it just me or did it seem to drag on a bit?
Those are mine – what are your thoughts on the Oscars this year?